Full Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to diagnose and treat patients with new or existing Vascular conditions, such as Peripheral Arterial Disease, Varicose Veins, and Spider Veins. The job description of a NP/PA includes conducting and documenting comprehensive initial and ongoing physical examinations based on age and diagnosis. You will be both a health practitioner and an educator, supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. As a Nurse Practitioner you will have to work closely with Dr. Rao and other healthcare professionals, so having a sense of teamwork and a positive attitude is a must. Patience, dedication, problem-solving skills, and excellent communication skills are important. If you have a passion for learning, a drive for quality and professionalism, and a desire to make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
• Conduct and document comprehensive initial and ongoing physical examinations based on age and diagnosis, including psychological status.
• Synthesize data and utilize evidence to develop, implement, and evaluate the patient plan of care, including ordering and interpreting laboratory, radiology, and other diagnostic studies/results.
• Provide relevant management, referrals, counseling, and education to patients, families and caregivers related to current care and preventive health measures.
• Effectively manage a daily clinic load of 20-25 patients.
• Demonstrate proficiency in technical/procedural skills, as appropriate based on specialty and training.
• Facilitate/participate in quality related initiatives through planned group processes, workshops, seminars, and staff meetings, to improve clinical and system practice performance.
• Bi-weekly travel on Monday and Tuesday to satellite locations within a 50-mile radius of our main location in Cary. Travel within 30 miles is required every Friday.
• Assist in outreach efforts to stimulate clinic growth and support the practices mission of future expansion.
• Collaborates in research projects and routinely apply evidence based best practices to patient care.
• Experience in Vascular Medicine is preferred, but not required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree or higher in nursing, documentation of completion of accredited Advanced Practice Education Program. Graduate education and related authorization must be consistent with clinical practice area and patient population.
• Physician assistants need a master's degree and patient care experience. After graduating with a master's degree, aspiring physician assistants must pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE) and meet any additional state-specific requirements for licensure to practice.
• Accuracy and ability to exercise considerable judgment.
• Strong ethics and communication skills.
• Team spirit and positive outlook.
• Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience.
• Ability to maintain current customer service, clinical, and technical skills.
• Ability to identify opportunities and provide suggestions for improvements in departmental policy, procedures, and protocols.
• Proficient use of EMR in the delivery of care.
© 2023 Vascular Solutions. All rights reserved
Made with ❤️ by Decole Technologies